Vaccination and masks required. Click to read about Health and Safety Guidelines for your visit
Protecting audiences and actors
We are taking the following steps to support safe attendance for artists, staff and audience during your visit.
- Everyone (including audience members) at Theater Wit is required to be vaccincated to enter the building.
- Each audience member must show proof of vaccination and state ID at the door for admittance.
- Please present your vaccination card (electronic photos and copies are acceptable) and state ID when you arrive. Only fully vaccinated members of the public may be admitted. Negative PCR and rapid test results are not valid for admittance.
- Patrons with medical or religious exemptions may be admitted but must contact the box office a minimum of 48 hours before the performance for additional review and guidance. Masks are required for medical and religious exemptions.
- If you forget proof of vaccination, we will reschedule your tickets at no charge.
- Free Exchanges due to illness
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend :)
- Contact our box office on the day of performance and we will reschedule your ticket at no charge.
- Masking is required for all audience members while Cook County is in MEDIUM risk level (according to the CDC) for the safety of the performers. When the risk level is lowered, we will relax the masking policy accordingly.
- Our upgraded HVAC systems increase the number of air exchanges to remove aerosolized droplets and provide updated filtering to meet CDC and city standards.
- On behalf of the producers, staff and performers, we issue a heartfelt thank you to our audiences who make these generous accomodations for the health of all.